COMING November 15 and 17, 2022
One day live training on Circular Procurement
Join us for a day with subject matter expert Marcel Jacobs on the subject of Circular ProcurementSIGN UP
As requested multiple times by many of you, we bring you a day full of knowledge, examples, pragmatic actionsteps and tools to get you started and moving forward. This training is a great way to start working on Circular Procurement and issues like CO2 reduction.
Maximum of 10 participants.
November 15, 2022
November 17, 2022
from 9.30 to 16.30
For procurers, category managers, product designers, projectmanagers and everyone who is involved in the topic.
Marcel Jacobs is a subject matter expert with over 20 years of experience. As a trainer he has been connected to NEVI (Circular Procurent training) and the Dutch ISV academy.
Currently connected to the EESA program of the Rotterdam Erasmus university (both teaching guest lectures on the topic of Responsible Procurement and Sustainable Supply Chain and tutoring students).
On a central location in Utrecht, on the Daalsesingel 51. Easy to reach by car (close to highway) and by train (10 minute walk from Central Station). Free parking after reservation.
The location has a high standard when it comes to sustainability which shows in its building, energy supply, furniture and catering.
Lunch, coffee, tea and water included.
The aim of this training is
- Provide basic insights on circularity
- Address relevance of purpose and impact
- Clarify the importance of scoping and defining boundary conditions
- Promote integration of circularity in core procurement processes
- Explain why engaging others supports your success
- Change in approach while being systemic
- Enable you to show progress
- Get you started
What you will learn
- Circularity explained
- Your organisation and circularity
- Doing the right things
- Whom do you need to be successful
- Showing results
- Defining your scope
- What is already out there?
- Keep it simple
What are you waiting for?
Due to high demand and limited spots available we expect to sell out quickly.
Reserve your spot for November 15 or November 17 now!