Updated version available NOW!
Create a solid start for yourself with this Entry Module on Circular Procurement
All you need to know in a clear, easy to follow structure with subject matter expert Marcel Jacobs. Reshaped former webinar on Circular Procurement.
- Provide you basic insights on circularity
- Address relevance of purpose and impact
- Clarify the importance of scoping and defining boundary conditions
- Promote integration of circularity in core procurement processes
- Explain why engaging others supports your success
- Enable you to show progress
- Get you started
Marcel Jacobs is a subject matter expert with over 20 years of experience. As a trainer he has been connected to NEVI (Circular Procurent training) and the Dutch ISV academy.
Connected to the EESA program of the Rotterdam Erasmus university (both teaching guest lectures on the topic of Responsible Procurement and Sustainable Supply Chain and tutoring students).
Currently employed as Managing Director at CIRCL8 BV and Head of Social Sustainable Operations at Philip Morris International in Lausanne Switzerland.
This pre-recorded entry module enables you to work on the topic and get started on you own time and pace.
Go through it over and over again. Unlimited access.
Ask questions via the chat and the monthly live Q&A.
Over two hours of information and instruction
For procurers, category managers, product designers, projectmanagers and everyone who is involved in the topic.